2015年4月30日星期四

Murder Mountain assignment6

I found the answer by looking at the witness 1 statement, it tells me that she saw either red hair or brown hair, so I searched red hair first or brown hair. Then it tells me that her shoes were size 6 and the person that she is describing, the shoes were bigger than size six, so I searched any size above size 6.
I found the seven answers by then.
And from witness 2, I know that if the car came from New York, the home town search has to be NY, so I filtered NY. Meanwhile, the witness 2 statement told me that the killer's first name begins with an E so I answered in the box *E and the last name’s first letter begins with a S, so I wrote *S. It says that the climb time was the same as the person who was giving the statement. She said that she had been climbing for 7 hours. So therefore the climb time was 7 hours.
I wrote down the four suspects that I got, they were
1) General Willis
2) Jack Spratt
3) Edith Summerson
4) Eleanora Springston
But finally—



I found the killer was Edith Summerson.


没有评论:

发表评论